Remedy for Slimmers order at Shop
Dr Fran Swainston's remedy for slimmers provides essential elements the body needs to repair most of the causes of increased weight.
After about 10 days of using it you will find that if you are overeating your appetite will start to go down, as the hormonal system begins to stabilise. Cravings will begin to fade as you start digesting and absorbing food better. Regulation and healing of the thyroid, endocrine system, liver, kidneys and digestive system in turn normalises metabolism, cleanses the blood and reduces water retention. Hormones, including sex , stress and appetite hormones are regulated as the glands that produce and balance the hormones are repaired. Your energy will begin to pick up after the initial regulatory period, not because there is a stimulatory effect, but because the body is healthier and more capable of taking on extra activity.
The causes of cellulite, being high levels of toxins and water retention, are removed and cellulite disappears. Due to the repair and strengthening of the organs and systems mentioned, the following conditions have been found to improve: high blood pressure and cholesterol, menopausal flushing, menstrual irregularities, PMS, rheumatism, skin and colon problems.
Most people regain weight that they lose. This is not the case when the organs and systems of the body are restored to proper healthy function.
“I lost 5 kgs (11 lbs) in six weeks, and found that I continued losing weight even after I had finished taking the formula. My general mood improved too.” Mrs Lakey
“I was a body builder from the age of 18, but stopped going to the gym nine years ago. I continued eating as though still body building. During this time my weight soared to 133 kgs (293 lbs). I had a slight thyroid condition which also aggravated the problem. I took the remedy regularly for 3 months and although my eating habits are not the best, I lost 25 kgs (55 lbs). My general health has improved and I feel good. The thyroid problem has completely disappeared.” Mr Schneider
"I used to wear size 16 clothes and weighed 86kgs. After three months of using the remedy I lost 26 kgs! I wear size 10 clothing and my weight has remained stable at 60kgs for two years now." Ms Essop.
"I gained weight after having two babies within two years. I lost 4kgs on one month of the remedy, and felt particularly good too." Mrs de Vries.
"I lost approximately 10kgs on two months of the remedy. I used to suffer terribly from abdominal gas and bloatedness due to having an irritable bowel. These symptoms have completely disappeared. My wife is ecstatic that I have lost my `love handles'. She has also used the remedy which has solved her water retention problem." Mr Zaayman.
There are many reasons why a person picks up weight and the best way to shed that weight is by repairing the root cause. Some of the reasons for weight gain can be:
- Your appetite has increased because of hormonal imbalances, depression, boredom or because the digestive system cannot properly break down and absorb the food. Taking appetite suppressants in this situation will only aggravate the problem by making the body insensitive to its own hormonal messaging system.
- You are overworked, or not getting enough sleep which is proven to result in weight gain. Taking a fat burning product or increasing exercise at this point will make matters worse because what the body needs here is actually rest and sleep
- There is an ongoing minor immune response, and symptoms like headaches, joint pains, skin conditions, sneezing and sinus problems linger on, which makes tissues swell and your weight gain is more water retention than fat.
- When you get on the scale and you see that you are heavier than you should be, it could be because of enlargement of an internal organ like the liver or lungs due to illness or overwork. The weight could actually not be fat tissue at all. Drastic dieting in such cases makes matters worse as it can deprive the body of nutrients it needs to function properly.
- You are on medication, like headache pills, anti-histamines, the pill, cortisone, HRT, anti-depressants and other medication which have side effects. Sometimes weight gain can be a direct side effect of the medication that you are using.
- You have experienced a severe shock, like a surgical procedure, death of a loved one, financial difficulties or relationship problems, and the gland which produces the shock hormones cannot return to normal function. This effects the whole hormonal system and can cause an increase in appetite, water retention, high blood pressure, menstrual problems and many other symptoms.
Only by repairing the underlying cause can you achieve longterm weight loss.
If you would like to make an appointment for a consultation go to Clinic